24 December 2010

It was the night before Christmas.... well almost!!

I can't believe its the 24 !! I just reminded Olivia to put her slippers under the tree. Its a french thing. Christmas Eve the kids put their slippers under the tree and Santa fills them with goodies !! So off she went, when I returned to the lounge, the tree was surrounded by all of her shoes and 2 pairs of Mathildes. I told her that you're only supposed to put the slippers under and her reply was that she only has one pair of slippers!
She then said  'ah no, we must take some away because he won't be able to get all our presents under the tree.'
So she just moved them to the side of the tree so that Santa can still fill up the shoes and leave the gifts!!

So this is it, a final clean, don't know why I bother because 2 min later, house looks like 2 bombs have hit it!!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment