12 April 2012

But mama, it's a synonym!!!

This morning Mathilde - who is 3 - said something what sounded like fright. So I said 'who got a fright?' She said no, raised her voice and said the same word again.
So I asked who had a fight?
She replied no,  applied herself, smiled and said fart!!

That very word set Olivia off!! She was using that word in every way she could - this had them both shrieking with laughter.

I don't know if any of you know Pororo the little penguin? Mathilde watches it on Playhouse disney. I think its a Korean cartoon and in one of the episodes one of the characters 'Farts' yes they even use this word. I mean for a kids cartoon..... really!!
I laughed about it, Olivia noted that it made me laugh, so of course my two little girls love to say it.

I shouted from the kitchen that I didn't want them to use that word and urged them to use another.
Olivia was quick to reply ' but mama it's just a synonym'

And that was the end of that discussion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey

    Just a quick message to say thank you very much. I received the choptsicks this morning and can't wait to take them home for Cole to use. Definitely has to make a "noodlesy" dish for him to night to practise.

    Regards
    Angelqiue

    ReplyDelete