20 September 2011

Midnight escapades, well almost!!


This week-end my little Olivia turned 7.

I can't believe I actually have a seven year old daughter. Anyway the shock has worn off. I have a few more wrinkles, a lot less patience  than I did seven years back, but hey I've learnt that you can't have everything!!

So we decided to make it a week-end of celebrations.

After waking up to find this outside


..... we headed to Ocean Park.  Looking at the temperature in the car while driving there and seeing a mere 35 degrees we started regretting it, but the girls not, they were rearing to go.

Fun was had by all, especially the little ones. Added bonus .... a little bit of a tan for me.

Saturday night we all went to Chung Hom Kok beach for a bbq. I really like this beach, each time we go, its clean and more importantly its never too crowded. Mathilde started to get sleepy in the car so a quick jump to Dancing Queen on the CD player and she's ready to take on the world.









I so love hearing them singing a long to Abba in the back of the car, I really have a good chuckle with some of the things they come out with.

They played on the beach and watched a couple who were having their wedding photographs taken.  We searched for shells and built sandcastles while the Hong Kong sun set.
Once again they were really excited to stay up after dark. With the sosaties cooked, we all sat down and enjoyed the evening. The girls had fun with their glow in the dark sticks. We had shrieks of joy, laughter and of course a few tears.

I thought they would have passed out in the car, but they made it home. So into a warm shower to rinse the sandy bodies and lights out! They were asleep within 2 minutes. Now thats when you know they've had a fun filled, jam packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment