3 November 2011

School photos

I remember my school photo days.

I remember my mom tucking the collar of my school shirt under  my cardigan and me pulling in out as soon as I left the house. I remember her telling us to keep our mouths closed as not to sport our toothless smiles and later on to not flash our gigantic teeth that looked out of place in our little mouths.

Of course all this went out the window and come photo time, teeth and gums were flashed, ties were crooked and hair was a mess.

So yesterday we received a reminder from Mathildes school that the school photos will be taken today. The e-mail read something like this....

Tomorrow will be school photos, please dress your kids smartly - me check.
And please remember to brush their hair - oops, i felt like this was directed at me because of my poor little girls mop of tangled curls.

I myself don't mind the gummy smiles or messy hair, after all they are my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment