29 March 2012

Bags are packed

And I have my very, ever so sexy compression stockings. Oh Dear Bejeesus!! And they are white. At the clinic, thats all they had. Mind you, camel or white they are still stockings that aren't "tres sexy".

The nurse was really friendly as she measured my legs. She said that I will proberly just need one of the normal sizes because if you have a different shape or size leg to the so called norm, they can make a pair especially for you. Now who's lucky to have a pair of compression stockings made especially for them and fit like a glove, uumm sausage casing!
I got mine from the Mathilda Medical Centre in Central and they are latex free. I've tried them and they feel OK, so lets hope all will be alright. My dr said that normally for short haul, we shouldn't have any problems.
Atleast now I know what to look out for. So any cramp or pain is going to have me totally paranoid.

The bags are cram packed. The girls have managed to get what ever they could into them.
Oh well, half the fun is in the packing and preparing the cases so I just let them get on with it. At least someone can have fun doing it!
I-pods and dsi is charged to hopefully keep them quite and occupied at some point.

As long as the essentials are in.
Mathildes blanket - check, camera-check, sunscreen-check and bikinis-check.

So here's to spending some quality time with my girls and my hubby, good food and just relaxing and not having to worry about a thing!!

Thailand here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment