20 March 2012

Childs play

What to cook for the kids is a question that is always on my lips! We want something that wholesome and good for them and at the same time something they will actually eat.

When it comes to food and eating, my girls are like chalk and cheese.

Luckily my eldest, Olivia has out grown her picky stage and is generally a good eater and appreciates good food.
Mathilde on the other hand has always loved her grub and has been a pleasure to feed and watch as she uum and yums as the food goes down.




The past week I've made this chinese dish twice packed with different vegetables and served with udon noodles.





Eating with chopsticks, somehow makes everything a whole lot tastier even though it does take a bit longer.

They have these plastic chopsticks that are attached at the top therefore making it easier for them to manipulate giving them a thrill when they realise they can eat with sticks.

I want to send one lucky reader one pair of these kid friendly chopsticks.  Your kids will love trying to eat their food with them.
All you have to do is tell me whats your kids favourite food. I'll let you know who gets them next week Monday.

3 comments:

  1. My son is 3 years old and he loves pasta and noodles and therefor he also loves chinese food and always plays a game of catching the snakes (noodles) and seeing how many he can stuff in his mouth.

    Angelique
    Angelique@rode.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be getting the chopsticks off to you as soon as I have your details!! Hope he enjoys them.

      Delete
    2. Hi Angelique,
      I'm so glad you received them. I sent them off in a blurry rush when we got back from Thailand. I hope he enjoys them as much as my little girls.
      I'll be doing more give-a-ways of all things quirky I find here in Hong Kong!!Thanks for reading.

      Delete