26 March 2012

The count down.

Three days and counting!

End of March is finally here which means that we'll be jetting off to Thailand for a week.

This break will do us all the world of good.
Clear our minds and make the months after more bearable.

After much bending and twisting of my husbands arm to take a few days off so I could arrange this get-a-way, he finally gave in.
Just last night he said that he's so happy that I talked him in to taking time off as he really needs this break!
So here's hoping that next time he won't need persuading!!

The girls are really excited. Hell, so am I.

No cooking, cleaning, wondering what to make.

BLISS!!

Lazy days, sun, cocktails on beautiful beaches and having hubby all to myself with no phone.

Of course the girls want to take all their worldly possessions, so I'll have to pack and lock the cases before they get back from school.

Roll on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment