29 March 2012

Winnie the Pooh

Anyone with kids has probery watched Winnie the Pooh - a few hundred times at least.

When Olivia was about 2 years old,she was a Pooh bear fan. DVD's, teddies you name it. Everything was PB.

She has now long gone out grown these DVD's  and Mathilde has never really been all that interested in the little bear who loves honey, until recently that is.

This week I dug to the back of the DVD drawer and pulled out all the PB movies determined to get my little Mathilde to sit through at least a few minutes - I mean seriously who doesn't like pooh? Yes, Ok I have a special place in my heart for Winnie the Pooh.

We started with Pooh's Heffalump movie.
She was engrossed. I loved watching her little face act out all the emotions that she went through with Roo and Lumpy. Her eyes lit up, she loved watching Roo and Lumpy run and play.
Ah, now I remember why I love them so much.

Olivia got home so we followed with Springtime with Roo then again the Heffalump movie.
Olivia, who hasn't watched these dvd's in donkeys years was hooked. I had the two of them living each and every move and emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment